Friday, March 29, 2013

Climate out of control

A couple days ago I seen a paper that had an article called "Climate out of Control", I just assumed its everyone making a big deal out of things, like usual. Now that I stop and think about it, the weather is insanely everywhere. The Kankakee area weather not only is jumping tempuratues, but also jumping weather conditions. Just the other day freezing rain was comming down. Now I may be young, but at the age of 18 I have never delt with anything really like that. Yeah, we've all delt with hail, but they are two different things. Now all of a sudden the weathers shifting to 60 degrees and possibley even thunderstroms. In January? Could it mean Tornado's too?

The weather shifting soo much I believe is a preview of what is to happen when the summer starts comming around. I believe that their will be many dry hot humid days. Personally I also believe that their will be lots of natural disaster happening this year. People are not only going to be afraid of whats going to happen to them but also I think their are going to be alot of crazy things that people are going to make up. Like how the world was suppose to end on 12/12/12.......
Which, as we all know, did not happen. There has been soo many ideas that we are suppose to die, for example;

As crazy as these may seem, thousands of people believed in these. It is just someone way of finding something to blaim and then having something to fall back on to some what..."comfort" them incase it did happen. As the weather changes ways that we are not use to and shouldn't as humans we begin to get scaired because we are facing the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment